ASSIGNMENT #1DUE BY
Your first assignment involves using your online "STUDENT - Biography" file to complete your student biography. In order to earn your first 100, you are required to log into your file and complete the missing and altered academic data.
In order to complete this assignment you will need your five digit Student ID number. This number is your password for all protected Brazoswood Choir areas.
Here are the simple steps to follow. This will be your first online assignment grade and your first opportunity to earn a grade of 100.
1. Click on the link called "STUDENT - Biography" listed in the menu on the left.
2. Click on the "Enter" button that you will see on the page.
3. When the picture of Officer Lou appears, enter your five digit student ID number in the blank.
4. You must "CLICK" on the the submit button. Pushing the enter key will NOT work.
5. When your grade file appears, complete the blanks on the right hand side of the screen.
6. You MUST complete the fields that have a red *.
7. Please fill in any other blanks that need correction or have missing information.
8. When you are finished, "CLICK" on the submit button at the bottom of the page.
9. You will see a message confirming your completion of the assignment. You will also get an E-mail when the data has been processed.
10. The most common mistake that will make the application fail is to not complete EVERY field with the red *. Even if the answer is "None" or "Does not apply", you must put some kind of text in every required field.
NOTE: These are text fields. You may complete the small blanks with as much information as is needed to answer the question. Please help us to update our records by completing the records and by letting us know what information is no longer valid.
Finally: We are always here to help you. If you are having trouble completing the assignment, tell us or send me an E-mail. You are always welcome to complete the assignment in the choir room. You may complete the assignment from any campus computer or at home. We want this to be simple for you. Please let us help!
Bill Few, director